"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart. In your struggle against sin, you have not yet resisted to the point of shedding your blood."
--Hebrews 12:1-4 (NIV, 1984)

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Station 7: Jesus is placed in the tomb | Reflection by Serenity Moore

I am a follower of Jesus. I would like to see Jesus but I will be a secret follower of God and Jesus because I am afraid of the Jews. I thought Jesus would not be able to die on the terrible cross, but he did. I love Jesus with all of my heart because he is my Savior. I would visit the tomb if I could but I could not because there were guards. Jesus is the best person in the world and he is dead. I am very sad. Jesus made me want to be like him. Jesus is holy because he is Lord of all lords.

Joseph also was a secret follower of Jesus because of the Jews I think. He and Nicodemus bought the myrrh and the cloth and put Jesus in the tomb. I wish I could have helped them.

I will be a good follower of Jesus because he is Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind :)